Thursday, February 24, 2011

What a day

Well today started at 3:00am.  Jazz decided to get up and come in our bed.  We fell asleep without turning the TV off.  We woke up to jazz sitting up in our bed watching George Lopez.  I couldn't tell you how long she was there.  I knew she wasn't going to go back to sleep without assistants so I had to rock her back to sleep.  Then all of the girls we awake and ready for the day at 6:30am.  So we got up and D'Lyliah went to her school and Jazz went to hers.  So it was just me and little Karsyn.  She was so good today.  Such a trooper.  We went to see my grandmother and all of her alzheimers friends.  They loved karsyn and Karsyn loved the attention.  We picked Jazz up from school and then got D'lyliah.  We got cable in her room so that they can watch Dora and when she was watching it she came to me and said, "where is the pause button on this remote?"  DVR is a necessity at my house, but not in her room.  I checked my email tonight to find out that the course I have been taking online since october is not counting.  They said that I didn't do an assignment so I am going to have to take the class over and pay them money.  So now I am going to have to spend tomorrow on the phone getting that worked out.  Now I am about to do more laundry and do something easy for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment