Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our inner kid was brought out!!!!

Sorry everyone.  I haven't posted the last few days.  We are in Midland at my nephews birthday party.  He just turned 2.  His party was at a gymnastics place and I think I had more fun than the kids did.  I don't know if ya'll know this, but I did gymnastics for 10 years when I was little.  After flipping for a while I decided that I am not as young as I used to be.  When we first got there I went to the trampolines to find my wife back there jumping.  She was trying to find her inner kid just as much as I was.  She told me to come jump on a certain trampoline becasue it had a lot of bounce.  So we moved the mat that was on it off and I began to jump.  I was getting some mad air when I landed and my foot went through the trampoline.  Oh man did it hurt my ankle.  I then realized why that mat was on that trampoline and not on any of the other ones.  We quickly covered it back up and acted like nothing happened.  Oops!!!!  2 hours of jumping, flipping, diving for footballs, and swinging on the uneven bars made for an amazing time.  D'Lyliah and Jazz are in gymnastics at home so they new what they were doing.  They had so much fun.  Jazz didn't have a nap before the party and her attitude was great the whole time.  That never happens.  If she doesn't get her nap out she is a terror.  D'Lyliah just learned her front flip and she was showing off to everyone.  It was amazing.  As soon as we got in the car D'Lyliah and Jazz opened their candy that they had gotten from the party.  D'Lyliah went straight for the pixie stick and Jazz went for the chocolate.  Poor Jazz fell asleep when we pulled out of the parking lot holding her chocolate in her hand.  Mandy decided that it was going to make a mess so she saved the chocolate.  She looked at it and decided that the best place for it was in her belly.  Ok everyone, I have talked long enough for now.  I will write again later so please come on back.  Until then, May God bless everyone and try not to blow away.

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff, Trent. I remember you always fipping around school...

    I know the feeling, though. I played in a baseball game a little while back in Frisco @ Roughriders Stadium. I was making diving catches, and playing like we were back in High School. It was a blast, until the next morning, when I couldn't get out of bed. Ah, isn't this getting older thing fun?

    Hope y'all are doing well,
    Seth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man would I love to play some baseball. That would be so fun. I am sure the next morning I wouldn't be able to get out of bed either. Getting old is hard. Can flip like I used to but it was fun. Everything is going great with us. Just taking care of kids. So fun though. Hope everything is good with yall too.

    ReplyDelete