Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In The Beginning

Ok everyone, we are finally in the Blog world.  Here is a little bit about our family and where we are today.  My wife and I got married 6 1/2 years ago.  She was in nursing school and I worked at Cox Cable. She graduated a year later and I decided to go back to school.  I got my degree in HDFS.  I taught for a year and then got a job in the IT department at a bank.  We decided to get our foster parenting license so that we could get our oldest beautiful daughter.  Her name is D'Lyliah.  We got her in November of 2008.  She was 3 then.  In april of 2009 we got a call about fostering another beautiful girl named Jazmyn.  She was 10 months at this time.  On December 14th I came home from work thinking I that all of our christmas presents would be wrapped and there was only one done.  My wife Mandy told me that I had to open that one.  She had wrapped a burp rag and what I though was a highlighter.  Come to find out it was the evidence of out little Karsyn.  She was born on July 21, 2010.  One week late we were able to officially adopt D'Lyliah and Jazmyn.  This is the start of Circus O'Lee.  In the middle of September Mandy went back to work and I have been given the honor to stay at home with the girls.  This has been the hardest but most rewarding job I have ever had.  In October I decided to take online classes and get my teaching certificate.  So needless to say my life is a circus.  To add a little to my life my family decided to move my grandmother to a nursing home about 10 minutes from house.  She has Alzheimer's and I am pretty much her care taker at this point.  I love it though.  It is so good to be able to care for her and see her on a daily basis.  This is the history of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment